Outdated and obsolete systems result in limited efficiency with associated energy losses that entail unnecessary and avoidable costs. For this reason, Iren proposes a plant upgrading service in several stages:
- inspection and plant analysis
- analysis of available incentives and bonuses
- feasibility study and design
- disposal and installation
- maintenance and periodic checks
With careful energy analysis and targeted renovation of energy production facilities, the expected energy savings can be significant.